Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Where are all the freaks

Dartington Hall School Discussion Board » Old Notice Board » Where are all the freaks « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anne Hooper (Anne)
Username: Anne

Post Number: 77

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

where are all the freaks
E_mail: dev@zoom.co.uk
Category: 20s
Date: 13 Nov 2001
Time: 14:56:31 -0000

Comments
what has happened to all the freaks man. It really pissess me off not to see at least one somewhere on this god damned site. I know the best of them have gone to better pastures up in the sky or have tripped the light fantastic where theyve now come to rest in a land of marshmallows and clotted cream. What can i say apart from where are all the god damned freaks. I suppose one good answer is that they wouldnt be on this site.

Re: Who's who?
E_mail: pook@globalnet.co.uk
Category: 80s
Date: 12 Jun 2002
Time: 16:57:51 +0100

Comments
Hi Luke, I can identify just one of the faces in your pictures (it must have been 2 or 3 years before I got to Aller Park) No 4 in 1st and no 8 in 2nd is Brent Cook who I wouldnt mind getting in touch with, anyone know his whereabouts? regards David Pook pook@globalnet.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last changed: 02/24/04

Anne Hooper (Anne)

Post Number: 78

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re: where are all the freaks
E_mail:
Date: 13 Jan 2002
Time: 20:39:47 -0000

Comments
dev. I seem to remember you were not particularly freakish yourself at one time, i think it may have been the Kappa tracksuit bottoms that gave you away. hope you've forgiven me! yours sara xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne Hooper (Anne)

Post Number: 79

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

E_mail: salem@paradise.net.nz
Date: 22 Jan 2002
Time: 11:21:15 -0000

Comments
I find myself in agrement, i never concidered Dev a freaky kind of guy.

Anne Hooper (Anne)

Post Number: 80

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Charlote Coleman
E_mail: anne_hooper@hotmail.com
Date: 18 Nov 2001
Time: 13:58:51 -0000

Comments
I was very saddened to hear the news yesterday (17/11/01)that Charlotte has died, after an asthma attack. Charlotte went to Foxhole for a short time in the 80's. She was probably best know in the film 'Four weddings & a funeral' and 'Oranges aren't the only fruit'. I, amongst others would like to write to her parents, but I only have an old address for her family, does any one have an up to date address? Or maybe the address of her manager? Please let me know. Many thanks, Anne.

E_mail: jockgoldfish@hotmail.com
Date: 18 Jul 2002
Time: 19:16:31 +0100

Comments
why we are still in dartington.where the ..... are you who knows where neil sara annie hackett conrad penny little matt sorry matt gee genavie oh there loads of you that i've missed dev you still owe me a fiver or was it atenner drop us aline and i will tell how dartington is now days

Anne Hooper (Anne)

Post Number: 81

where are all the freaks
E_mail: dev@zoom.co.uk
Category: 20s
Date: 13 Nov 2001
Time: 14:56:41 -0000

Comments
what has happened to all the freaks man. It really pissess me off not to see at least one somewhere on this god damned site. I know the best of them have gone to better pastures up in the sky or have tripped the light fantastic where theyve now come to rest in a land of marshmallows and clotted cream. What can i say apart from where are all the god damned freaks. I suppose one good answer is that they wouldnt be on this site.

E_mail:
Date: 30 Jun 2002
Time: 19:43:55 +0100

Comments

Anne Hooper (Anne)

Post Number: 82

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

E_mail: malc@dow.ms
Date: 04 Dec 2001
Time: 03:09:10 -0000

Comments
Don't panic. We are still here!

Photos 1972 -1973 (& anecdotes)
E_mail: alastair_Mckenzie@hotmail.com
Category: 70s
Date: 07 Aug 2002
Time: 17:43:30 +0100

Comments
I've found some pictures I took at Dartington (or of Dartington people) in the early seventies. For the time-being they are residing on some server space I have at Demon... http://www.classictravel.demon.co.uk/Dartington/dartphot.html Anne is going to put at link on the photos page. The idea is that later on, when missing names have been put to faces and caption errors corrected, I'll download them onto a CD-rom and Anne can host them on the www.dartingtonhallschool.co.uk site. In the meantime, you are welcome to go and have a browse... Alastair McKenzie

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page