Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Charlote Coleman

Dartington Hall School Discussion Board » Old Notice Board » Charlote Coleman « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anne Hooper (Anne)
Username: Anne

Post Number: 84

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Charlote Coleman
E_mail: anne_hooper@hotmail.com
Category: 80s
Date: 18 Nov 2001
Time: 13:58:51 -0000

Comments
I was very saddened to hear the news yesterday (17/11/01)that Charlotte has died, after an asthma attack. Charlotte went to Foxhole for a short time in the 80's. She was probably best know in the film 'Four weddings & a funeral' and 'Oranges aren't the only fruit'. I, amongst others would like to write to her parents, but I only have an old address for her family, does any one have an up to date address? Or maybe the address of her manager? Please let me know. Many thanks, Anne.

Re: where are all the freaks
E_mail: jockgoldfish@hotmail.com
Date: 18 Jul 2002
Time: 19:16:31 +0100

Comments
why we are still in dartington.where the ..... are you who knows where neil sara annie hackett conrad penny little matt sorry matt gee genavie oh there loads of you that i've missed dev you still owe me a fiver or was it atenner drop us aline and i will tell how dartington is now days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last changed: 02/24/04

Anne Hooper (Anne)

Post Number: 85

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re: Charlote Coleman
E_mail: robbie.wilson@lineone.net
Date: 23 Nov 2001
Time: 11:18:41 -0000

Comments
Hi Anne,Giff I found this address on an un-official site,where you can send messages of condolence to her agent,who will in turn pass it on to her family.

c/o Ruth Young Peters Fraser & Dunlop Drury House 34-43 Russell Street London WC2B 5HA

Sad news indeed,Its strange what effect her death has had,even though i did'nt know her that well,i still feel a sence of loss. Take care see you soon Rob-x-

Luke's photos
E_mail: jasonh@corestar.co.uk
Date: 05 Aug 2002
Time: 11:26:22 +0100

Comments
Hi Luke, The only ones I know are: number 4 in photo 1 is Brent Cook, and number 1 in photo 2 is Jamie Lawley. Hope that helps. (Hi to everyone else.) Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne Hooper (Anne)

Post Number: 100

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re: Charlote Coleman
E_mail: robbie.wilson@lineone.net
Date: 23 Nov 2001
Time: 11:18:41 -0000

Comments
Hi Anne,Giff I found this address on an un-official site,where you can send messages of condolence to her agent,who will in turn pass it on to her family.

c/o Ruth Young Peters Fraser & Dunlop Drury House 34-43 Russell Street London WC2B 5HA

Sad news indeed,Its strange what effect her death has had,even though i did'nt know her that well,i still feel a sence of loss. Take care see you soon Rob-x-

Luke's photos
E_mail: jasonh@corestar.co.uk
Date: 05 Aug 2002
Time: 11:26:22 +0100

Comments
Hi Luke, The only ones I know are: number 4 in photo 1 is Brent Cook, and number 1 in photo 2 is Jamie Lawley. Hope that helps. (Hi to everyone else.) Jason

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page